2021 Junior Umpire Development Program
The aim of the Junior Umpire Development program is to:
- Promote & encourage young people in the field of umpiring
- Have a consistency in the technical & practical applications of Umpiring
- Provide a solid, large base of Junior Umpires;
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AFFILIATED WITH FREMANTLE NETBALL ASSOCIATION (Inc.)
- Minimum age is turning 14 in 2021
- Completed the online Rules of Netball Theory Exam
- The exam is available via this link: Rules of Netball Theory Exam
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2021 JUDP SQUAD
Congratulations to the successful umpires on their selection to this years JUDP. We had a good number of athletes trial throughout the three phases and would like to thank you all those who participated during each of the FNA Rep Team Phases.
We will have another opportunity at the end of this season for those keen on being involved in the JUDP in 2022.
|First Name||Last Name||Club|
How to become involved:
- attend and umpire at least one trial in 2021 of both the Phase 1 & Phase 2 FNA Rep. team trials (dates for next program TBC).
- from these trials selected umpires will be invited to the Phase 3 trials in February 2022 to vie for a position in the 2022 Junior Umpire Program.
All trials will be held at Fremantle Netball Association and will cost $15 to attend, payable on the first night. Umpires will be supervised during selection trials and umpire in a non-threatening environment.
Registrations for the 2022 Program: will open at the end of the 2021 winter season
Closing Date for Registrations: TBC
Phase 1 Trial Dates:
Phase 2 Trial Dates: